Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Excuses, excuses. . .

I just finished prepping 30 photos for the upcoming posts! Yay! I'm back in the game again. Here's some of what I've been doing the last two weeks while I've been MIA. Between Christmas decorating, party planning, a job change, and attending all the required social functions the holidays bring I have:

Coaxed a timid little donkey into the Christmas Pageant
Planned and hosted a fabulous 3 year-old birthday bash for this little cutie
Ran 13.1 miles in the Dallas Half-Marathon, completion time 2:15
Before the race

After. Blurry. A little like how I felt.
Made this cute little gift. . . can't show the finished product yet, but look for it to be featured soon. Sometime after 12-21-12. . .
Sneak peek of step two. . .
Nursed this cute little sickie back to full strength. Amazing what a little macaroni and cheese and an ice cream sundae can do for your spirits.
 

I've also been working on a few Christmas presents you'll start seeing pop up on here. I'm back on the blog. Thanks for sticking around. Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment