Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pin 5

Quick and easy because I worked a busy shift last night and got up early today to take Luke to a roller skating party--which was a blast from the past! I used to love love LOVE roller skating.

On to the pin. . . As I teased at the beginning, this was a pin I have actually done before but because it is so terrifically awesome I will do it again and again and again. I will never by fancy foaming soap for the kids bathroom ever again. My boys use a ton of soap in the bathroom when they are washing their hands. Thanks to an experience with some purple soap I have seen where the soap actually goes. I'm not going to name any names here, but a certain company that makes this purple foaming soap for KIDS uses a purple dye that stains. Seriously??!?! Stains?? SOAP that stains??? I don't get it. I now have purple stains on every surface in that bathroom--the toilet, the walls, the cabinets, the doors, the grout. But, thanks to another pinner out there in Pinterest land I will never have that again. And I will save tons of money to boot! Keeping the fancy foaming stuff for myself from now on. 

Original pin: 
Thank you http://www.thefrugalgirls.com/ .

My experience: Awesome. Fast. Easy. Love it.


The recycled foaming dispenser + baby wash I already had on hand for bathing the kiddos.

Like magic I have foamy soap!
Yeah for white soap! Yeah for clean hands! Thanks to this pin I don't really care where the soap ends up anymore--maybe the bathroom will end up cleaner for it!

Total time: 3 minutes

Total cost: $0

Final verdict: Duh. Yes. Again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment